Memoirs of a Nursing Student

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Our Thanksgiving Trip

Blake and I just returned from a few days in Rosewood, Ohio, where some of Blake's family lives. Below is a picture of Grandpa Maurice's house and land. This is where we celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas (since some of the family won't be able to make it in December). On Thursday we had a Thanksgiving breakfast and dinner. You can imagine how many calories I consumed in those 24 hours. After breakfast we stopped by Blake's uncle's farm to watch them finish up their afternoon milking. And I tagged myself the city girl by bringing along a camera to take pictures of the cows. Ah well. In a few years visiting the farm will not be such a novelty. I might as well take advantage of my innocence now, and get as many pictures of those cows as possible!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you and Blake get for Christmas?

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home