Memoirs of a Nursing Student

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Moving On

The days are passing quickly. I am already one week away from finishing my first three classes in the program. Since finals are coming, I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed. But it is encouraging to look back and see how quickly these first seven weeks have gone by. Friday is my last day on 5F (the unit we invaded for the first rotation). Then it's on to our Psych rotation. I'm sure I will have many interesting stories starting in a couple weeks. I'm already hearing some through my classmates, which are making me a little nervous. Second hand stories are always a little exaggerated, though, so hopefully I won't get as many bites and scratches as I've been warned about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home