Memoirs of a Nursing Student

Monday, November 13, 2006

I love Fall!




Our schedules have been so busy lately, that Blake and I have not been able to see each other as much as we'd like. Sundays have been our day to spend time together, and rejuvinate for a new week with more busy days and nights. We don't wander far from home, usually. This last Sunday we took a walk to Starbucks where we drank coffee and read (or studied), then stopped in at Whole Foods to pick up a few groceries. These are the kinds of days that keep me going through this busy year. I am so thankful for my husband, and the life that we're establishing here in Pittsburgh. I've posted a couple of pictures from our neighborhood. Nothing special. Just a look at where we spend our days!






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing you guys, BIG TIME! Can't wait to see you soon.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh...right back at you, sweets.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home