Memoirs of a Nursing Student

Monday, December 11, 2006

We just returned from an very fun and exhausting weekend in Detroit. I want to post some pictures, but they're on Blake's camera and I'm not quite sure how to get them onto the computer. If I tried, I'd probably break either his camera or his computer since I tend to break anything electronic. So I will post pictures as soon as he gets home from work. Anyway, we really, really enjoyed our time, and appreciate the Meagher's sharing their home with us. In 2 quick days, we caught up with the Murrays and Balcerskis, partied with friends from church, visited the Bandrowskis, ran into some of my former co-workers at the mall, and felt like super stars while being mobbed by a group of junior highers in the church parking lot (I have to admit, I was on the outside of that mob...Blake was definitely the star). And of course, spent some quality time with the Meaghers. It was a great weekend! And to top it off, I am done with my last case study presentation (which essentially means I don't have to speak in front of a group for quite a while) and our pathophysiology final is going to be open book! I am so, unbelievably close to Christmas break!! Oh, and congratulations are in order to my brother-in-law Drew who is now done with nursing school and can move onto a career in the ER. I'm jealous.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didnt know Drew was going to nursing school too

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home