Memoirs of a Nursing Student

Monday, December 18, 2006

For a while now I've been trying to become "Runner Amy" again. I have tried and failed too many times to account for. Yet, I'm trying again. With my quickly approaching busy 2007 school schedule, I am not sure how feasible my hopes are of running again. But I do know that I always feel so much better when I'm doing it consistently. I am sharing this with the hope that I will now have some accountability, and will feel more pressure to keep it up. I will attempt to share my progresses in this area, and you all can feel free to make me feel bad when I am not running enough, and make me feel good when I am!

P.S. I ran today! For the first time in months.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, baby, go!

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on..get with it ames..you know the drill!! Star Amelia...stop slacking :-) (j/k)

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home